How have I not yet featured Miss Tresna, Community Manager, at Yelp Melbourne?
She is incredibly cute and one of the nicest and most efficient operators I know of in Melbourne.
Tresna wears glasses that she bought in Kuala Lumpur | Gorman dress | shoes from Thailand | Dinosaur Designs ring | bracelets from l’abbatoir de plastique | bag by Jen Booth which comes with Yelp-appropriate “Yum” accessory!
As a Yelp Community Manager, Tresna needs to dress for working at the computer but also be able to whip into her signature charming event-ready style at the drop of a hat. Here’s how she does it:
* Must-have work wardrobe piece: I own the same dress in 4 different colours. This style has room to eat and most importantly pockets!
* Hair: on a good hair day it’s down and curly; on a not-so-good-day I might do something quirky like a side bun and quiff.
* Skincare: I use aesop and just change throughout the range based on the season.
* Make up: L’Oreal mineral bb cream and NARS stick blushes are quick and easy to use.
* Preferred relaxation: Pilates
Yelp celebrates 2 years in Melbourne!
For those of you who have not heard of Yelp – it’s a website and app that connects Melburnians with local businesses. As part of her role, Tresna creates wonderful events where the Yelp community come together to experience a new business or businesses – it’s a great way to meet new people in a fun and engaging setting.
Yelp is celebrating two years in Melbourne this week with a week-long program of events culminating in a bash at a secret venue on Sunday December 1.
For more information on Yelp’s 2nd birthday week-long party: http://www.yelp.com.au/events/