Today’s stylish professional as spotted on the streets of Melbourne is polished Kerri who works as a lawyer in the area of IP litigation and dispute resolution.
“If meeting with a client, counsel or going to court, formal business attire is required so I will always wear a suit and shirt or silk blouse.”
So it’s no surprise that Kerri cites her Mulberry handbag and Rhodes and Beckett suits and silk shirts as her office wardrobe MVPs- classic but stylish takes on corporate attire! Her favourite labels for workwear include the following:
On the day that I photographed this BusiChic, Kerri was not client-facing so she was wearing a Contemporary Business Wear outfit featuring one of my favourite prints; the polka dot.
Sunglasses: Ray bans
Polka dot top: Zara (purchased in Paris)
Shoes: Joanne Mercer
Handbag: Mulberry – the Bayswater (purchased from the UK)
Kerri’s simple but chic look is made more polished thanks to her hair and make up so thanks to Kerri for answering my request for details to re-create her polished look:
– Foundation: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet (colour – 30)
– Concealer: Chanel Correcteur Perfection (colour – 30)
– Powder: Chanel Mat Lumiere (colour – 30)
– Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush (colour – 71 Malice)
– Mascara: Maybelline Volum Express –The Colossal (colour – Classic Black)
– Eye liner: Chanel Ecriture De Chanel (colour – 10 Noir)
– Eyeshadow: MAC (colour – Brulee)
– Lipstick: MAC in the matte range (colour – Lady Danger)
Ok I now realise that I should have also asked to photograph Kerri without her sunglasses – oops! That said I think her Ray Bans make her outfit a bit more fun and youthful 😉
Thanks Kerri! I like how she’s made an all-black ensemble interesting by adding in a playful print and lively red lip.