I am perfectly happy to help some of my clients make sure they have the essential “normal people styles” by Witchery (currently having 30% off shoes today), Mimco and even Forever New – these latter two are “ugly-shoe-free” zones, not giving into the slide trend that dominates this season.
However I love an interesting heel and local acts like Gorman and ALPHA60 keep me sated in this way. Over the weekend I learnt that this is for good reason and they now share the same shoe designer and all I can say is, lady – I love your work! Take a look at just one style freshly stocked at Gorman:
I can see this shoe paired with the season’s culotte and a relaxed but chic top for the work end-of-year BBQ or lawn bowls session.
- Top: Forever New Drew Crop Top t-shirt
- Pants: Country Road Fluid Culotte – the high-waist style will off-set the crop of the top 😉
- Sunglasses: Karl Lagerfeld Cat Eye Sparkle Sunglasses
- Earrings: ASOS Sterling Silver Star Swing Earrings, ASOS Gold Plated Sterling Silver Mini Double Ball Earrings or go local with Limedrop Silver Hexagon studs
- Hat: Gorman Luau Bucket Hat
- Shoes: Gorman Sphere Heel