Witchery are calling it their End of Season Sale while at Oroton it’s the “Winter Sale” and at Cue it’s just “SALE”. Whatever you want to call it, it is a glorious time to seal some deals and update your winter wardrobe.
Over at French Connection UK (“FCUK”) the offer is for up to 50% off a selected range of apparel for men and women. I’ve not shopped with FCUK in the past but on a recent browse was surprised to find that I could easily put together the twelve pieces you need to create an eight-day work wardrobe (at minimum!) that will take you from work to play this Winter.
You will need:
- Classic Check Scarf – break up the black! Add some personality by accessorising with a patterned scarf that will keep you sheltered from the wind.
- Capri Coat – this season think beyond choosing just another black coat.
- One item that is not on sale – Bambino Roll Neck Knit although Witchery and Oroton each have a similar style that is currently on sale.
- Off Shoulder Top – layer over shirts (most of you will already have one) and knit tops or where on its own for some after-5 glamour.
- Milano Wrap Pencil Skirt – classic pencil skirt in a comfortable knit receives an update by way of the season’s cross-over style. Note that the skirt is long at the back.
- Stripe Detail Knit Top – this one is on sale! There are few basics as easy to throw on as a knit – no ironing required!
- Wide Leg Culotte – already have pants you love? Break the rules by wearing a culotte this winter – just make sure you pair with a statement shoe to pull off the look.
- An easy final clothing suggestion would be the staple-worthy Flute Sleeve Drape Top in black or white but if you don’t have one already, a Long Sleeve Shirt Dress is a genius item to dress up or down or wear open over the skivvy and pants.
- Pearl Choker – counter the darkness of these pieces with some pearly whites.
- Leopard Print Fold Up Umbrella – the print will make it easier for your coffee date to find you in a sea of black umbrellas!
- Bowling Bag – fits everything. Need I say more!?
- Peep Toe Booties – heels pack a statement. This is an open-toe style so have your shellac on and preferable for those who get to work in warm offices!
TOTAL: $904.40 (saving of $435)
Scroll down to see eight different ways to style these pieces for work.
And don’t forget to top it all off with the coat and scarf! Can you think of more ways to style these pieces?
Wherever it is that you choose to shop this sale season you can use this formula to create your own hardworking and effortlessly stylish wardrobe. It’s kind of a no-brainer, saving your mental focus for slamming it down at work!